Start Your Free Quote
Medela Invia Liberty NPWT
Start Your Free Quote
Medela Invia Liberty Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
Medela Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Solutions are a preferred choice of care for treating acute and chronic wounds in hospitals, clinics, long-term care and home care settings. Patients and Caregivers appreciate the ease-of-use, quiet operation and compact size of the Invia Liberty. The device can be carried in a discrete bag, facilitating mobility. Invia Liberty’s innovative design delivers excellent functionality with its simple set-up and easy operation. Customers appreciate Premier Medical Equipment’s timely delivery and Medela’s wound care certified RNs on call 24/7. Medela single-use pumps are also available for post-acute care.
Clinically effective NPWT
- Foam based therapy for rapid granulation tissue formation with ability to visualize wound
- Antimicrobial gauze-based therapy backed by clinical studies
Safe and reliable pump
- 50 years of dedication to building reliable pumps
- Intuitive alarm system provides increased patient safety
- Advanced digital readout allows easy monitoring of therapy
- Double lumen tubing provides fast detection of clogs or kinks
- Alarm management and patient lock out mode allow prescribed therapy to continue as planned
- Liberty™ weighs only 2.2 lbs.
- Extended battery life enhances patient’s freedom
- Discreet shoulder carry bag simplifies transport
Easy to Use
- Entire system is easily adaptable to different wound types
- The simply structured display offers a time-saving operation
- The unique docking station makes charging convenient
- Savings of up to 40% over the market leader
- Easier dressing changes may reduce nursing time
- NPWT increases rate of healing versus Advanced Moist Wound Therapy
- Lightweight and compact
- Quiet operation
- Choice of pressure settings, therapy modes and canister sizes
- Ability to check and download therapy data
Invia Foam Dressing Kit with FitPad suction interface
- Charcoal foam, manufactured using a reticulated polyether and polyurethane hydrophobic material
- FitPad suction interface with Quick-connector
- Transparent Film (one or more pieces depending on the kit size)
All components are packaged together and sterilized using ethylene oxide (EO).
Invia Foam Dressing Kit is available in four sizes: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
We are available by email or phone to answer any questions you may have about our products. We look forward to hearing from you!